How can I be sure I am raising a kind, respectful, responsible, emotionally stable, and independent child?
I wish I could yell less, slow down, and step back and BREATHE rather than jump into the middle of chaos.
I want to become more present and aware so that I can RESPOND to my child instead of reacting from fear and stress.
I want to stop being ruled by my inner critic and finally break the cycle of conflict and negativity in my home.
The truth is - YOU are the only expert on your child. Only you can decide what is best for your child in each moment - if you learn to listen to yourself.
Restore peace & calm in your home.
You'll spend more time connecting with your kids after you learn the SIX critical elements necessary for creating peaceful solutions to your family challenges.
If you are tired of using a million tricks (that never feel good) to get your kids to listen, this series will lay a solid foundation for you to increase your self-awareness, and maintain an open heart as you learn tools for peaceful interaction - not just with your kids, but with everyone in your life.
How to be less controlling without being permissive.
How to maintain a calm and consistent presence - even when your kids can't!
How to break free of painful patterns and old habits of reacting.
How to set healthy boundaries and create win-win situations for you and your child.
How to gain the cooperation you are looking for without nagging.
ONE TOOL that is way more effective than ANY "logical consequence" or 1-2-3 training technique.
Life can get messy, scary, and even downright awful.
However, if you have the tools to manage your emotions , you can protect yourself from unavoidable stress. Learn to handle whatever comes your way... including your child's tantrums, backtalk, aggression, hitting, sibling-rivalry, defiance, and disrespect.
This is beneficial for you - but the impact on your child is more than EXTRAORDINARY.
By ending the cycle of arguing and nagging and by changing the way you ASK for what you need to happen, you set your child up to WANT to listen and follow your lead.
You can dramatically impact the willingness of your child to complete tasks and contribute to others and reduce the level of negativity in your home - if you follow the framework I've laid out for you in this course.
The bonus for your children? You teach them the coping skills they need to navigate life.
Why self-care is your greatest asset and the most direct route to rewiring your unhealthy patterns, and how it affects your child's sense of security.
The TWO greatest factors contributing to the disconnection with your kids and how to shift the dynamic among family members to build connection.
How your past experiences have shaped your present life and how to take control of your future by releasing the past and building authentic relationships.
How the traditional advice on child-rearing sabotages your child's development and what really supports healthy brain development.
Why your child behaves the way he does and how to support the delicate stages of learning and growth with preventative measures.
How deepening your listening skills will ease your frustration, and bring you closer so you can tolerate your child's behavior long enough to understand it and address the root causes.
Why it is crucial that you reframe your language, attitude, and tone and become more mindful in your interactions - and a formula for doing exactly that.
Why the best parenting advice comes from knowing your kid and how to boost your emotional intelligence & raise your response-ability.
How to give quality feedback - a more effective choice than using shame and control and how to tell the difference in your discipline.
How to set limits compassionately w/out giving in or resorting to punitive consequences and language for specific scenarios!
You can increase cooperation and respect without compromising your influence, leadership, or relationship.
- How to Navigate the Virtual Classroom
- Join Our Community Forum
- Parenting Question? Ask Here!
- Q&A Support Call Audio Archive
- Download the Course Workbook
- Lesson One Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson One Slide Handout
- MP3: Make the Shift from Fear to Love
- DAY 1: Habits & Goals
- DAY 2: Asking the Right Questions - The ABC's Explained
- DAY 3: Influences & Paradigms - Writing Your Story
- DAY 4: Making the Shift from Fear to Love
- DAY 5: Re-framing It All - Homework
- Lesson Two Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson Two Slide Handout
- MP3: Building Authentic Relationships
- DAY 6: Self-Care Day
- DAY 7: Goals & Sharing Stories
- DAY 8: Relationship Recipe
- DAY 9: Behaviors, Feelings & Needs
- DAY 10: The Path to Change - Homework
- Lesson Three Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson Three Slide Handout
- MP3: Understanding Child Development
- DAY 11: Goals & Sharing Stories
- DAY 12: What Stresses You Out?
- DAY 13: Dive Into Development
- DAY 14: What Soothes You?
- DAY 15: Expectations & Adjustments - Homework
- Lesson Four Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson Four Slide Handout
- MP3: Communication Strategies
- DAY 16: Self-Care Day
- Bonus Q&A Session
- DAY 17: Goals & Sharing Stories
- DAY 18: Keys to Compassion
- DAY 19: Speaking with Empathy
- DAY 20: Communication Q&A - Homework
- Lesson Five Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson Five Slide Handout
- MP3: Managing Your Anger & Stress
- DAY 21: Goals & Body Awareness
- DAY 22: The Anger Path
- DAY 23: The Stress Response
- DAY 24: The Relaxation Response
- DAY 25: Using New Tools Q&A - Homework
- Lesson Six Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson Six Slide Handout
- MP3: Listening With Your Heart
- DAY 26: Goals & Sharing Stories
- DAY 27: Building Emotional Intelligence
- DAY 28: Behaviors vs. Needs
- DAY 29: Moving from Judgment to Empathy
- DAY 30: Understanding Behavior
- BONUS VIDEO: Moving From Your Head to Your Heart
- Lesson Seven Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson Seven Slide Handout
- MP3: Setting Limits with Compassion
- DAY 31: Self-Care Day
- DAY 32: Goals & Sharing Stories
- DAY 33: Conflict to Cooperation
- DAY 34: Communication Tips & Tools
- DAY 35: Healing Disconnections & Family Agreements
- Lesson Eight Video Guide
- PDF: Lesson Eight Slide Handout
- MP3: Tools for Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- DAY 36: Rules for Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- DAY 37: Where Do We Find Conflict?
- DAY 38: Tools for Regulation & Reflection
- DAY 39: Closing Q&A
- DAY 40: Final Thoughts
- ABC's of Conscious Parenting MP3 - Updated August 2018
- ABC's Companion PDF
- NEW: ABC's Audio Transcript
- Stages of Development