I know what it's like to have a child who...
- goes from 0 to 60 in .005 seconds
- gets stuck in rigid routines
- seemsanxious and disorganized
- has trouble seeing other points of view
- is easily distracted, angered in a flash, and intensely sensitive
- is smart, creative, and highly empathic
I also know what it is like to BE that child.
Confused, stressed, overwhelmed, and feeling disrespected is how I spent much of my childhood. Angering others seemed to be my specialty but I had no skills to change, even though I "knew better."
Lori is a certified parent educator and Mom on the spectrum who has helped thousands of parents find peace in their homes. She holds a bachelors in Education and founded TEACH through Love as a vehicle to help heal multi-generational cycles of fractured family relationships by providing parents with a new framework for conscious parenting and communication.