Individual registration and group licenses available.
ANNIVERSARY SALE! SAVE 50% + get ONE FREE deck of Conscious Communication Cards w/ any series enrollment thru 8/15.
Does any of this resonate with you?
- I would like to say something ONCE instead of 5 times!
- No matter what I say or how kindly I say it - it turns into an argument.
- I worry all the time, and I need to change something fast!
- Sometimes, I feel like I am too reactive or harsh with my child.
- I wish I could break the negative cycle of yelling, nagging, and arguing.
- I'm tired of feeling frustrated, exhausted or guilty.
- My kids ONLY listen when I yell or threaten.
You are NOT ALONE!
COMMUNICATION CAN GET MESSY
You can't change your language until you shift your perspective. Feeling unheard and misunderstood - we launch into auto-pilot, controlling our kids at the expense of their learning and our relationship.
I can't stop yelling.
They make me so angry!
Why can't they just listen?
When I learned to shift my focus from what I was assuming and interpreting - to what I was feeling and needing, I was able to transform the way I spoke to people - not just my child but - everyone in my life.
How? I had to get honest with myself about WHY I was so reactive.
Dr. Shefali Tsabary, Clinical Psychologist & Author of The Conscious Parent
I really feel like this is a miracle!! So many positive changes in our family thanks to you Lori!
Lori Petro, you are truly amazing! What a fabulous Q&A call. I feel a hundred times better and needed to hear every word you had to say. My heart thanks you for your compassion. I'm glad to be a part of this class and appreciate your work.
I have enjoyed the classes so much. Yesterday I was triggered and caught myself and began to investigate, found the needs and instead of beating myself up for them - my heart broke open and sobbing commenced. I have some hardened ideas beginning to be softened. Thank you!
Jana Massey, Tennessee
I've got a framework for creating the kind of connection that you really want by helping you become more mindful, aware, and responsible for your words and actions!
I'm going to show you exactly how to:
|become aware of your unconscious communication patterns.|
notice how your language, attitude, and tone affect your relationships.change your patterns and shift out of reactive thinking.
One of the reasons people fail to progress along a conscious parenting path is because of a lack of community support. I'm not going to let that happen to you. It's so important for your peace of mind and the well-being of your children that you have the resources you need to stay calm and empathetic.
These companion materials will support you as you challenge yourself to be really clear in your requests and communicate with respect.
1. Searchable Archive of Q&A Calls + Private Online Community
Over 200 time-stamped, searchable Q&A recordings. These sessions have helped hundreds of families create changes that last. Connect with me, and other families to ask questions, share stories, and find support in our private Facebook community.
2. It Really Is All About Love w/ Carrie Contey PhD
This 40 min audio podcast + transcript will provide you with tools to handle conflict with compassion and get to the root cause of behavior challenges.
Seriously, don’t give it one more thought. RUN, don’t walk! Lori’s parenting classes will change your life and your relationship with your child.
Cheli Samaras, California
Thanks for the gifts and your parenting knowledge. I see the difference in such a short time with my kids.
Judy Shannon, California
I must say that I have taken many, many parenting classes and read many books over the last 27 years. I love how you teach everything and explain everything.
Lori is really great at giving you very clear direction about what to do in your situation. Have no fear! Her knowledge of children’s developmental stages and the information she has combined with a generous heart make her an absolutely amazing resource.
Many thanks for another superb talk. I know my students valued the information, and of course, so did.
Dr. Amy Saia, Drexel University
WHAT'S IN THE CURRICULUM
Lesson One: Think
You will learn:
- how to identify where your communication fails to create a positive response in your kids
- why your kids fall into negative patterns of behavior and what to do about it
- why you become so reactive and the steps to staying emotionally present
- how to shift your perspective so you can view behavior and conflict through a non-punitive lens
- what gets in the way of your natural desire to help, rather than control your kids
- how to interrupt the negative cycle of blame, shame, judgment, and guilt with just ONE tool
Lesson Two: Speak
You will learn:
- why "discipline" eventually stops working
- how to respond to a child speaking disrespectfully
- what to say when a child becomes defiant or resistant to limit-setting
- what listening and expressing with confidence + compassion sounds like
- what it takes to encourage your child without creating a praise-junkie
- how to create a natural, authentic desire for self-reflection in your kids
You will learn:
- tools and language ideas for handling specific scenarios and common problem behaviors
- limit-setting ideas for the 5 R's Routines, Respect, Relationships, Regulation & Responsibilities
- how to respond to "No's" and demands from children
- how to approach kids so you are more likely to get the response want
- what will nurture your child's brain and lay a solid foundation of emotional health
- the first-aid you MUST apply before jumping into any conflict chaos
Not sure? FInd the right course for you.
Individual registration, and group licenses and connected user accounts are provided for a term of one year from the original date of purchase and automatically expire at the end of the term. Individual registration is for personal, home use ONLY. Your group license purchase creates a limited license to use and present the Conscious Communication course and course materials ONLY to small groups associated with your organization. After you complete your payment, please log in to your student dashboard and and visit the "Getting Started Tab" in the virtual classroom to access your course. All digital sales are final, please purchase with care.
Site license and user accounts, including login information and course links, may not be shared, posted on any website, resold, or used for profit. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, OR REPRODUCTION, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL DIGITAL DISSEMINATION, OF CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Conscious Communication course content, including but not limited to intellectual property as well as any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, electronic applications, and accompanying printed materials incorporated into Conscious Communication course materials are protected by copyright and owned by TEACH through Love and Lori Petro.
Lori has helped thousands of parents find peace in their homes. She holds a bachelors in Early Childhood & Elementary Education and founded TEACH through Love as a vehicle to help heal multi-generational cycles of fractured family relationships by providing parents with a new framework for conscious parenting and communication.